[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 922: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 922: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Short and Documentary Film Competition filmaka • View topic - i am script writer

i am script writer

Looking for a job on set? Have a position behind the scenes that needs to be filled? Search locally or browse globally. It's all just a click away.

Moderators: admin, soumya, NicoleG

i am script writer

Postby lanko98 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:23 pm

i am script writer from Egypt & i write stories of a global nature beside my local stories short & feature films & i can translate it to English if u r interested replay to me here with your contact or add me (m_aboalela@yahoo.co.in)& lets start work

lanko98

First Name: mahmoud
Last Name: abo-alela
Title: Filmaka Member
Skills: screen writing
directing
make up fx
song writing & composing
Biography: Actor, fx make up, Director,song writer, composer script writer
How did you hear about Filmaka.com: Social Network Site

Return to Jobs