Hi, my name is Ross.
Iím a graduate of San Diego State Universityís film program. My interest in film making began when I was 14 years old making skateboard movies with friends and has morphed into what you see on this site.
I suck at writing about myself, so hereís 25 things about me.
1. I wish I had a setting on my twitter that filtered out anyone who wrote ďsocial mediaĒ in a tweet.
2. I used to be able to run a lap in 52 seconds. Now a days Iíd throw up half way.
3. I think the internet has taught me more about life than any amount of school ever will.
4. I hate weak spoons, cause whenever I scoop ice cream they bend.
5. I can rip a phone book in half. Donít believe me? Bring a phone book with you the next time you see me.
6. One of the most annoying things anyone can do is flake last minute with a lame excuse.
7. When I was a kid I once ate 9 bowls of ice cream in a day.
8. I once tracked how fast i could go on a snowboard; about 65 mph.
9. I hate when people I hardly ever talk to ask me to fix their computer. If Iím good friends with you, Iíll offer.
10. I judge people by what email account they have. If you use Hotmail I automatically assume that I shouldnít trust you with anything electronic.
11. When I was a kid, I thought the TV Guide people could tell the future and publish what what was going to appear on tv for the week.
12. The absolute most annoying thing anyone can do is not return a call/email/message.
13. In my last year of college I took about a total of 5 pages of notes.
14. Iíve never stayed awake for more than 23 hours straight.
15. I use cruise control as much as possible; even if Iím driving down a residential street at 25 mph.
16. I hate how commercials are so much louder than the actual shows. It makes me want to buy their product less.
17. If you ever go to an airport and set the metal detector off, I hate you. Is it really that hard to take stuff made of metal out of your pockets?
18. I hate when girls call themselves fat when theyíre obviously not.
19. Iím a fan of musicals.
20. I donít think I could ever go more than a week without the internet.
21. To the people who have bought stuff from spam emails, I hate you.
22. When I was a kid, my parents would tell me I made the best coffee just so I would make it for them.
23. My most creative thinking always comes when Iím driving a car. The problem is that I canít write these ideas down and I forget a lot of them.
24. I once burned one of my eye brows trying to light gun powder with a match. Luckily I didnít have thick eye brows so nobody noticed.
25. I once found a quarter on the ground