NEIGHBORS Short Film Competition
January 18th, 2018 to March 5th, 2018
Details about the competition:
- Submit your original short film and you may win a cash prize along with the opportunity to enter Filmaka’s Annual Feature Film Competition.
- Filmaka's jury will view and vote on the top 13 finalists.
- Three winners will be selected and awarded prizes.
- Submit an original 3-5 min short film that explores the theme: NEIGHBORS.
- Genre is not a barrier; you are free to come up with any idea. Just tell a compelling story and
unleash your creativity and let loose your innovative skills.
Your entries are chosen as follows:
Out of these 13 short film entries, the jury will select the top three winners who will receive cash prizes listed below. In addition, the winners are given the ultimate opportunity to enter Filmaka’s Feature Competition.
First place: $2500
- 2 short film entries are selected by non-competing members.
- 2 short film entries are selected by popular vote.
- 3 short film entries are selected by Filmaka executives.
- 6 short film entries are selected by the participants in the competition.
Second place: $1500
Third place: $750
Upload your short film as soon as possible to get the majority of votes and views.
The competition begins January 18th, 2018 and ends on March 5th, 2018.
THE ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS AT 12:00:01 AM PACIFIC STANDARD DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME (“PST”) ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 18th, 2018 AND ENDS AT 11:50:50 PST ON MONDAY, MARCH 5th, 2018. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The competition is only open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and are members of Filmaka. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Filmaka, any entities responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the competition or supplying the prizes, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, are not eligible to enter the competition or win a prize. For complete Competition Terms and Conditions, please go to COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.