NEIGHBORS Periodic Competition 4 of 12
January 18th, 2018 to March 5th, 2018
Details about the competition:
- Submit your original Short and you may win a cash prize along with the opportunity to enter Filmaka's Final Competition.
- Filmaka's Jury will view and vote on up to 13 finalists.
- 3 winners will be selected and awarded prizes.
- Submit an original 3-5 min Short that explores the theme: NEIGHBORS.
- Genre is not a barrier; you are free to come up with any idea. Unleash your creativity, let loose your imagination, and tell a compelling story.
Your entries are chosen as follows:
Out of the (up to) 13 Shorts the Jury will select the top 3 winners who will receive cash prizes listed below. In addition, the winners are given the ultimate opportunity to enter Filmaka's Final Competition.
First place prize: $2500
- Up to 6 Shorts are selected by Members who submitted Shorts and voted for Shorts in this competition.
- Up to 2 Sorts by Members who did not submit Shorts but voted for Shorts in this competition.
- Up to 2 Shorts by Registered Users who voted for Shorts in this competition.
- Up to 6 Shorts by executives of Filmaka.
Second place prize: $1500
Third place prize: $750
Upload your short film as soon as possible to get the majority of votes and views.
The competition begins January 18th, 2018 and ends on March 5th, 2018.
THE ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS AT 12:00:01 AM PACIFIC STANDARD DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ("PST") ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 18th, 2018 AND ENDS AT 11:50:50 PM PST ON MONDAY, MARCH 5th, 2018. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The competition is only open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and are members of Filmaka. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Filmaka, any entities responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the competition or supplying the prizes, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, are not eligible to enter the competition or win a prize. For complete Competition Terms and Conditions, please go to COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.