THE PHONE CALL
Periodic Competition #7
June 27th, 2018 to August 10th, 2018
Details about the competition:
- Submit your original Short and you may win a cash prize along with the opportunity to enter Filmaka’s Final Competition.
- Filmaka's jury will view and vote on up to 13 finalists.
- Three winners will be selected and awarded prizes.
- Submit an original 3-5 min Short that explores the theme: THE PHONE CALL.
- Genre is not a barrier; you are free to come up with any idea that has to do with the theme/topic.
- Your story should be compelling so unleash your creativity and let loose your innovative skills.
- The competition begins June 27th, 2018 and ends on August 10th, 2018.
Your entries are chosen as follows:
Out of these (up to) 13 Shorts, the jury will select the top three winners who will receive cash prizes listed below. In addition, the winners are given the ultimate opportunity to enter Filmaka's Final Competition.
First place prize: $2500
- Up to 6 Shorts are selected by Members who submitted Shorts in this competition.
- Up to 2 Shorts are selected by non-competing Members.
- Up to 2 Shorts are selected by Registered Users.
- Up to 3 Shorts are selected by Filmaka executives.
Second place prize: $1500
Third place prize: $750
Upload your Short as soon as possible to get the majority of votes and views.
THE ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS AT 12:00:01 AM PACIFIC STANDARD DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ("PST") on Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 And Ends At 11:50:50PM PST on Friday, August 10th, 2018.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The competition is only open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and are members of Filmaka. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Filmaka, any entities responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the competition or supplying the prizes, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, are not eligible to enter the competition or win a prize. For complete Competition Terms and Conditions, please go to
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.