Season 2 Periodic Competition #3
February 19th, 2020 to
April 4th December 11th, 2020,
Due to the continuing pandemic crisis the deadline for this competition has been extended till 11 December 2020
Details about the competition:
- Submit your original Short and you may win a cash prize along with the opportunity to enter Filmaka's Final Competition.
- Filmaka's jury will view and vote on up to 13 finalists.
- Three winners will be selected and awarded prizes.
- Submit an original 3-5 min Short that explores the theme: Target
- Genre is not a barrier; you are free to come up with any idea that has to do with the theme/topic.
- Your story should be compelling so unleash your creativity and let loose your innovative skills.
- The competition begins February 19th, 2020 and ends on December 11th, 2020.
Your entries are chosen as follows:
Out of these (up to) 13 Shorts, the jury will select the top three winners who will receive cash prizes listed below. In addition, the winners are given the ultimate opportunity to enter Filmaka's Final Competition.
First place prize: $2500
- Up to 6 Shorts are selected by Members who submitted Shorts in this competition.
- Up to 2 Shorts are selected by non-competing Members.
- Up to 2 Shorts are selected by Registered Users.
- Up to 3 Shorts are selected by Filmaka executives.
Second place prize: $1500
Third place prize: $750
All films will go live together as per the Calendar dates, but the films uploaded early will get the top slot in the grid.
This competition is open to Filmaka Members from any country in the world.
THE ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS AT 12:00:01 AM PACIFIC STANDARD DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ("PST") on Wednesday, February 19th 2020 and ends at 11:50:50PM PST on Friday, December 11th, 2020. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The competition is only open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and are members of Filmaka. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Filmaka, any entities responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the competition or supplying the prizes, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, are not eligible to enter the competition or win a prize. For complete Competition Terms and Conditions, please go to
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.